Sunday, January 17, 2010

At last I have done it...

Well here I am, at last. It has been a long time when I planned to write something, nothing extraordinary...just simple things of my life....just for myself, cos frankly I don't expect anyone to read my drivel. But it took me more than 12 months to create an account. Mostly because I was busy doing things which I am not sure whether I really wanted to do. But those days are gone now I hope.
Right now listening to Lennon (that explains the blog name), pleasant Sunday evening, the blissful 6 hours before the week starts with its hustle-n-bustle.
Switched to SRV's cover of Little Wings...intricate guitar works from the magician giving me the goosebumps.
Well, it feels good to write to be honest. Know I am just writing utter useless staff, but still I feel good.Hope I'll be regularly writing here and not after another 12 months or so. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment